Saturday, May 27, 2006

"Need For Speed Most Wanted"

I know this isn't the time (BE 8th sem board exams are going on) but this definitely is the place to write about it (it's my blog so who's gonna stop me). I know I am ages behind but it was only yesterday that I got to lay my hands on EA's "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" title (due to the generosity of my friend Anish, we spent the entire day playing it) and I have to admit that I am hooked (I even get dreams about it now).

The game is mind blowing to say the least. In true EA tradition the attention to detail is immaculate. Every thing about the game from the graphics to the sound, the cars, their handling, the storyline, the tracks,etc simply rocks. I had been watching the previews and articles about this game even before its official release and now that I have actually experienced it, it has managed to surpass all expectations.

Now the sorry excuse for a machine, called my computer, can't handle this truely awesome game and I don't think I can buy a new machine sometime in the near future (a variety of "rational and logical" reasons come in the way). So if anyone is kind enough to lend me some playing time on their computers or better still their PS2's (I know that's asking for a lot more), I would really appreciate it, so much so that I am even ready to kill for it (just kidding).  

No comments: