Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"Do unto others as you wish to be done unto you".

A cool dude who went by the name of Jesus uttered these words more than 2000 years ago and it still holds true. You don't have to be a great visionary (or in this case the Son of God) to understand it. Its basic human nature. But then we humans are very selfish and often tend to forget the above mentioned rule.

The other day I was wondering "Why isn't anyone commenting on my blog? I know people are regularly visiting it (as the visitor count keeps increasing). Why don't they write their views?" Then I realised that I myself don't comment on anyone's blog. If I am reluctant to express my view anyplace else then why should you all be any different. I would be such a hypocrite to expect otherwise. Thats why I made a resolution to follow the above mentioned verse. Its not limited to the matter of putting comments on blogs but extends to other areas of my life.

Think about it. I am sure you'll find the concept interesting too.

No comments: