The other day I was on my bike with a female friend (name withheld for protecting the physical health of the author. Getting beaten up by a female ain't something that I look forward too) and I spotted two girls outside a cafe. "Wow nice girls!" Did I just say that out aloud? Shit what will my friend think about the kind of a guy I am. It was then that I realised that it was she, and not me, who had mouthed those words. What a relief or is it?
Wasn't it bad enough fending off other guys while vying for a girls attention that now I have to deal with other girls too. I barely manage to hold my own against other guys but to compete with a girl (and that too in this matter) is a strict no no. Girls have all the advantage they are sensitive, on the same emotional wavelength and not to mention definitely better looking than I am. They can openly hug and kiss in public without being subject to ridicule or the fear of being termed gay (you have no idea how incredibly jealous that makes us).
Now if I tried to do something like that with a girl, the public will beat the crap out of me (thinking that I am trying to molest her) and if it were a guy, then he will beat the crap out of me (thinking that I am gay). So sticking to the good old handshake is the best option left. Girls there are a few good straight men left on the face of planet earth. Just remember this before you take any drastic decisions (although girl on girl action is every man's fantasy).
God made Adam and Eve (not Adam- Adam or Eve-Eve) and thats the way it's meant to be. I believe in Womens liberation and their capability to do (almost) everything that a man can (sometimes even better). If you take away our necessitiy in the process of procreation (which by the way is the last straw we are hanging by) then nature will no longer deem us straight men fit and the next phase of evolution will skip our species (like it did with the dinosaurs, the dodo and the apes).
This is a plea from a good straight guy who happens to be your friend "Please have mercy!"
Wasn't it bad enough fending off other guys while vying for a girls attention that now I have to deal with other girls too. I barely manage to hold my own against other guys but to compete with a girl (and that too in this matter) is a strict no no. Girls have all the advantage they are sensitive, on the same emotional wavelength and not to mention definitely better looking than I am. They can openly hug and kiss in public without being subject to ridicule or the fear of being termed gay (you have no idea how incredibly jealous that makes us).
Now if I tried to do something like that with a girl, the public will beat the crap out of me (thinking that I am trying to molest her) and if it were a guy, then he will beat the crap out of me (thinking that I am gay). So sticking to the good old handshake is the best option left. Girls there are a few good straight men left on the face of planet earth. Just remember this before you take any drastic decisions (although girl on girl action is every man's fantasy).
God made Adam and Eve (not Adam- Adam or Eve-Eve) and thats the way it's meant to be. I believe in Womens liberation and their capability to do (almost) everything that a man can (sometimes even better). If you take away our necessitiy in the process of procreation (which by the way is the last straw we are hanging by) then nature will no longer deem us straight men fit and the next phase of evolution will skip our species (like it did with the dinosaurs, the dodo and the apes).
This is a plea from a good straight guy who happens to be your friend "Please have mercy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment