Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"True Friend...!!!"

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,

He said...no.

She asked him if he would want to be with her forever....

and he said no.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry,

and once again he replied with a no.

She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down

her face the boy grabbed her arm and said....

You're not pretty you're beautiful.

I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.

And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

I got the above story from a friend of mine (it is a different case that it was a chain mail) and I thought I'ld share it with you guys. For me this story captures the two different aspects of friendship that I identify with, naughtiness and sensitivity. Inspite of the guy's blunt responses to her queries, he came through when it mattered the most (making a girl cry doesn't always necessarily mean that you are insensitive or mean).

Men always need to be tough on the outside but give them a little time and understanding and you'll come to know the real them.

No comments: