Humans have been gifted with the 5 senses of Sight, Sound, Smell, Touch and Taste (As if you guys didn't know that already). Teleportation they say is science fiction but I beg to differ coz I've managed to travel across space and time instantaneously. Alright not physically but atleast in my memories. Will you guys stop punching holes in my theory and hear me out.
Our memories are inexplicably related with each of these senses. For example everytime I hear the song "Aaj ki Raat" (from the new Don movie) I feel as if I am at the concert in Infy campus, Bangalore with my friends and the gorgeous Gunjan Singh singing in her melodious voice. Or when I smell a rose, I am instantly in front of my Mom's little garden at our home. Photos are a nice way of reminding you of the good times you had with your near and dear ones.
Every kiss has its own uniqueness coz each of these senses have a major contributing role. So no matter how many kisses you've had (and with how many people... hehehe...), each kiss has a special place in your heart and more importantly in your memory.
Our memories are inexplicably related with each of these senses. For example everytime I hear the song "Aaj ki Raat" (from the new Don movie) I feel as if I am at the concert in Infy campus, Bangalore with my friends and the gorgeous Gunjan Singh singing in her melodious voice. Or when I smell a rose, I am instantly in front of my Mom's little garden at our home. Photos are a nice way of reminding you of the good times you had with your near and dear ones.
Every kiss has its own uniqueness coz each of these senses have a major contributing role. So no matter how many kisses you've had (and with how many people... hehehe...), each kiss has a special place in your heart and more importantly in your memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment